Kiss me, I'm Catholic.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Nunc est bibendum!

The Year in Pictures (sort of)



Stephanie and I work on our Medieval Fest projects.



Sarah B. took this picture outside the chapel on a night in February when the whole campus looked like Narnia.



Sarah F. and me, on the same night, acting out a random scene from LotR. I'm Faramir, Sarah is Denethor. What can I say, we were feeling giddy.



The cool people went to Rome...



...and made a sidetrip to Pigeonopolis.



Penguins like Spring Formal too.



Dramatic Productions


There was a performance of T.S. Eliot's The Cocktail Party.



It was excellent, in an eccentric, Eliotian way. Can you have a chorus in cocktail dresses? Can you make a libation with gin and vermouth? In the world of TSE I suppose one can...



There was also the Scarlet Pimpernel musical.



Percy, help!



Finally there was the Spring Play - A Midsummer Night's Dream. Sepha was born to play Puck!



The play was staged with a charming 20's theme... there were swing-dancing fairies, which was especially absurd and sweet.



Oberon and Titania.


* * *



It was quite a year, but now it's over. Here's to the new juniors, here's to '07, here's to Rome!


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com