Kiss me, I'm Catholic.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A Christmas Move and A Visit from Google

Yeesh, just look at the dust on this blog. We finally got our internet running again today. My family had to move to Mountain View over Christmas so that my brother and sister could keep going to the same high school, so we're renting a different house now.

A few days ago we had a surprise: a van showed up in front of our new house, and these guys were using a cherrypicker to fix some sort of box to the top of the streetlamp. My brother went outside and asked them what they were doing, and they said they were installing Google's new WiFi system. Google is going to supply free wireless internet to everybody in Mountain View! Pretty awesome. Right now I can see the streetlamp glowing through my window...

My brother has just informed me that the ancient Romans knew about something called "sleep," which they believed to have restorative powers. Yawn... I'll take the hint... Dormiam.


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com