Kiss me, I'm Catholic.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Finals Folly

Well, we're in the thick of finals here at Christendom College, so there's no way in hades I'm blogging anything substantial before Saturday, when I'll be back in the Bay Area at last (yay!) But I just had to link to a couple of hilarious posts from Fiddleback Fever...


Charlemagne (not-his-real-name) sends us an ad for an... ancient Greek marriage counseling service. Er... just trust me. Only a Christendom student would think up something this loopy.

*picture of Sean Bean here*

And my friend Sheila writes about how Christen-domers (heh...) study for philosophy phinals:

'Twas the night before finals, and all through the dorm,
Not a creature was sleeping, not even a Form.

Enjoy!


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com