Kiss me, I'm Catholic.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Disturbing Quizzes



You scored as Severus Snape. Well you're a tricky one aren't you? Nobody quite has you figured out and you'd probably prefer it stayed that way. That said you are a formidable force by anyone's reckoning, but there is certainly more to you than a frosty exterior and a bitter temper.

Severus Snape

80%

Remus Lupin

70%

Albus Dumbledore

55%

Ginny Weasley

55%

Ron Weasley

55%

Hermione Granger

55%

Harry Potter

50%

Sirius Black

35%

Lord Voldemort

35%

Draco Malfoy

35%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com


Well... that... was freaky. But not entirely unexpected. So how did I manage to get Lucy Pevensie over at this Narnia quiz?




As Lucy Pevensie, you may be quite timid and shy, but your heart is in the right place! You make sure you tell the truth, even if it results in embarrassment.

Narnia Personality Test

It actually took me a few tries to get Lucy; I kept getting Puzzle:




Puzzle is a well-meaning, good-hearted donkey. He’s not very intelligent and is extremely gullible. Usually he just does whatever he’s told, because he assumes others know better. Still, he wants to do what’s right and never means anyone any harm.


I beg to differ with the "not very intelligent" part... but the rest is pretty on the money. Erm, yeah. The synopsis doesn't mention that Puzzle happened to be the pawn of the Antichrist, though. I never liked The Last Battle as a child; it was so frustrating that no one could stop that stupid Ape and burn down the stable. So the world had to come to an end. The only things I liked about the book were the last few pages - and King Tirian.

If I could be any Narnia character, I'd be King Tirian. He's like C.S. Lewis's take on Faramir. I guess it's something to work towards...

Oddly, Snape has always been one of my favorite HP characters. I don't like him per se, but he's just so enigmatic, infuriating, and pitiable. You're always wanting to get to the bottom of him, but he continues to... er... surprise you.


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com