Kiss me, I'm Catholic.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Nella Terra di Mordor, dove l'Ombra nera scende...

I just found two great new Tolkien links. The first is to an Italian site which has the Italian versions of the poetry in LotR.

O stelle che durante l'Anno Cupo
Le sue brillanti mani hanno tessuto,
In campi ove l'aria è limpida e lucente
Vi vediamo fiorire pari a boccioli d'argento!

O stars that in the Sunless Year
With shining hand by her were sown,
In windy fields now bright and clear
We see your silver blossom blown!


I don't know Italian, but it sounds cool anyway!

Then there is The Lord of the Rings Image Library, which lets you find just about any image from all three movies. You can go through it chapter by chapter... practically frame by frame...

I can tell that I'm going to be wasting colossal amounts of time here.


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com