Kiss me, I'm Catholic.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Lenten Blogging


I love Zurbarán; he's so scary.


I have a feeling that Lent is going to be good this year. I also have a feeling that my blogging would improve (i.e. increase in volume) if I took a break and acquired some discipline. So Basia Me will be serving up some rather... Lenten fare for the duration. I'll keep doing the Clothesline at Fiddleback Fever, and I'll probably write a few short posts now and then - but I'll wait until Easter to start posting all the essays, reviews and parodies I thought of on the night... before... Ash... Wednesday... (Oh, the irony!)

It is now my intention to go pray, study, and memorize amazing quantities of poetry.

Valete!


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com