Kiss me, I'm Catholic.

Friday, September 24, 2004

Ecce Bloggum

Ahem...

*taps microphone*

It's official! Christendom has its first group blog: Fiddleback Fever. As its name would suggest, our blog is a veritable enchiridion of TradCatholic nerdiness. Current attractions: the story of the CowPope. Actual PHOTOS of the enigmatic Irish mafia. Parodies of the Odyssey. Commentary on the, um, abnormality of Christendom. (But you knew it was a weird, cool place already.) Oh, and if you were wondering what I look like - there are a couple of pictures there with me in them... though they don't capture my full imperial glory.

Robert: "Having delusions of grandeur, Meredith?"

Please do visit.


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com