Kiss me, I'm Catholic.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Computer Update

Well, I finally got my laptop hooked up to the school network. But now the photo-hosting software isn't working... the network is very iffy, and it won't let me start up Picasa. And last night I had a brush with disaster: I was trying (just for kicks) to see what a different template would look like on my blog, and the new template erased all of my modifications. I spent an hour and a half copying my links, graphics, comment service and sitemeter back into the template. Now the only reminder of the fiasco is an odd green line around my syndication links and sitemeter...

Argh! Computers!!!

San Isidro de Sevilla, ora pro nobis!


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com