Kiss me, I'm Catholic.

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Okay, I'm really back this time.

My previous return was short-lived, because last Monday I flew out to Virginia to go to Christendom. I've been very busy, and this is the first chance I've had to use a computer since last week. Until the new library opens in October, I have to walk all the way across campus to use the computers in the top of Regina Coeli. The ceiling is low and it's kinda dark in here... but I hope to establish a regular posting schedule, and when the new library opens I will have a shorter walk from Campion Hall. My next post will have nice pictures of the college - ones I took last summer, probably, but I might take some new ones.

That's all for now. I'm leaving for a dance at Dr. Cuddeback's farm in half an hour...


P.S. - I really like it here. ^_^


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com