Kiss me, I'm Catholic.

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Introducing myself

Let's see: My name is Meredith, and I'm an 18 year old girl from California (I live about an hour south of San Francisco, to be exact). I've been lurking (how sinister that sounds!) on St. Blog's for a few months now, commenting under the name "Alantua," but I feel like I've finally learned enough to launch a blog of my own. I'll be writing about poetry and poets - Hopkins, Heaney, Eliot, Pound, Lorca, Yeats... - literature - Tolkien, Belloc, Bernanos, Chesterton, Flannery O'Connor... - and art in general. There will be reflections on the Latin Mass and such issues from this wannabe-Traditionalist, and there will be memories and day-to-day observations.

A little more about me: I have been playing the violin for ten years, and I love classical and sacred music. I am going to Christendom College this August, where I plan to build up my (presently minimal) Latin and become a better writer. The blogs that have most inspired me are Shrine of the Holy Whapping and El Camino Real...

Well, that should be enough to go on. ::yawn:: It's so late!


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com